Custom Kitchen Design and Remodel - Washington DC 2001
- A full Bathroom remodel in Washington, DC.
- Replace existing electrical panel with 200 amp panel.
- Replace existing hot water heater with tankless electric water heater.
- Remove all items in bathroom and dispose take down to joists and studs. Ceiling to remain.
- Relocte plumbing and electric as necessary per plans.
- Furnish and install new green board and durock.
- Furnish and install new sub floor.
- Custom Cabinetry
- Make: Dura Supreme
- Line: Bria
- Door Style: Dempsey
- Species & Finish: Paintable Zinc Paint
- Construction: Plywood, Full – , dovetail drawers
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Countertop: Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold
- Sink, Hardware and Accesories: Devonshire Collection
- Mirror: Pottery Barn Vintage Rounded Rectangle Pivot Mirror 27″ W X 35″ H Polished Chrome