Scope of Work:
- Pull and replace
- 4′ x 8′ bath remodel
Year Home Built : 1977
Location : Alexandria, VA 22314
- Bathroom Tiles : Golden Reverie – Rectangle – 12×24 – Satin finish
- Wall Paint : SW7006 Extra White – Eg-Shel finish
- Vanity : Marfa Slab Door Style Premium Wood, Textured, Honey Elm
- Countertop : 31 in. W x 22 in. D x 0.75 in. H Quartz Vanity Top in Snow White with White Basin
- Shower : Brizo Multi Function Shower System in Luxe Gold
- Shower Drain : Miseno 26” Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain with 2″ Outlet
- Shower Rod : Shower Curtain Rod Tension, 43-72″ Adjustable Curtain Rod
- Corner : Delta® 1-1/4″ Corner Shelf Grab Bar Champagne Bronze
- Floating : Bellmont Pico Brackets
- Toilet : KOHLER Cimarron® 1.28 gpf Vitreous China Elongated Toilet in White
- Sink : 31 in. W x 22 in. D x 0.75 in. H Quartz Vanity Top in Snow White with White Basin
- Faucet : Litze® Widespread Lavatory Faucet – Less Handles Luxe Gold
- Accessories : Brizo – Litze Collection – Robe Hook, Towel Bar, Tissue Holder
- Hardware : Kinney Pull 3 3/4 Inch (c-c) – Honey Bronze
- Medicine Cabinet : 24 ” LED Recessed Medicine Cabinet with Lights
Total as designed and per selections: $25,824.89
Prices for a bathroom of this size can range up to $55k+ adding features such as:
- Heated floors, Toto Washlet, recessed lighting, new fan, custom glass shower enclosure, shower bench, natural stone or designer tile, wainscot tile, wallpaper, custom vanity, premium luxury faucets such as Waterworks
- Age of bathroom plays a large role in overall costs of a bath remodel. Homes with original bathrooms built in the 1950s likely require additional demolition work such as removal of mud set tile and plaster or stucco walls, taking entire bathroom down to studs, replacing / sistering joists, all new plumbing & electric, new sub flooring, new green board (drywall). Given the rise in the cost of building materials couple with labor shortages this may lead to sticker shock.
- If you have an older home with a bathroom that’s been remodeled it’s likely the above factors would still apply. That’s because in the previous remodel they likely tiled on top of tile instead of doing the hard work to get to and replace the guts of the bathroom. In the end replacing the old galvanized steel water supply lines is worth it. Once you see the insides of these pipes you’ll agree.
- Depending on location and final scope of work permits may be required, which add cost and time to the project.
- Existing fan, recessed lights, drywall, sub flooring, electrical and plumbing to stay as is.
- Due to the narrow width of the shower Client is deciding to use a shower rod instead of a glass enclosure.
- Includes new Durock backer board where tiles are installed and a new rubber liner with poured concrete to build out the shower pan.