Skip to content

Custom Kitchen Design and Remodel | Washington DC 20003

Custom Kitchen Design and Remodel | Washington DC 20003


  • Custom Cabinetry
    • Make: Adelphi
    • Door Style: Legacy I
    • Species & Finish:
      • Combination:
        • Paintable Benjamin Moore Caldwell Green HC – 124
        • Paintable Benjamin Moore Decorators White CC-20
    • Construction: Plywood, Full – Overlay – Frameless, dovetail drawers
    • Soft close doors and drawers



Design Fee
- Previously paid design fee is applied towards the total cost
Option # 1
Don't miss this fantastic offer! Get a 7% discount when you pay for your order in full up front. Take advantage of these great savings to purchase our top-quality cabinets and elevate the style of your home.
Option # 2
Take advantage of our flexible payment plan! Secure your order with a 60% down payment at the time of signing, and then complete your purchase by paying the remaining 40% when your cabinet delivery is scheduled, usually 1 to 3 weeks before the cabinets arrive. Although we don't offer an early payment discount for option 2, our payment terms allow for a smooth and hassle-free purchasing experience.

Related posts